When you think about the election coming up? The media portrays it as Mormons are so bad. No one likes Mitt... however the early polls totally disagree with this notion.
Anyway, a woman I like to go and read about on the blogger posted this...
Anyways those who loves us: Naomi Shaeffer Riley of the Wall Street Journal. One of my favorite Journal writers. Here's what she said in What Iowans Should Know about Mormons:
The young men and women at Brigham Young University are among the smartest, hardest-working and most pleasant college kids you will find anywhere. (For better or worse, I have visited dozens of college campuses.) The student body lives by the Mormon principle: "The glory of God is intelligence."
And here is Peggy Noonan, who writes about Romney's faith speech in Mormon in America:
Mr. Romney gave the speech Thursday morning. How did he do?
Very, very well. He made himself some history. The words he said will likely have a real and positive impact on his fortunes. The speech's main and immediate achievement is that foes of his faith will now have to defend their thinking, in public. But what can they say to counter his high-minded arguments? "Mormons have cooties"?
I love it. It is so funny because my MIL who I never would have thought would support Mitt and would totally be for Mike Huckabee said she is in Mitt's camp. Very strange since I KNOW she voted for Mike for governor... HAHA. I only know this because hubby's family is very firmly in the Republican camp.
I have not totally decided who to vote for but this much I do know... It will NEVER be for the freak Hilary. I would never in all my life vote for another Clinton to be in office, first woman or not. I couldnt stand Bill and I thought she was an idiot for the way she is so naive about his side diet of women and lies.
1 comment:
amen sister! :)
Post a Comment