Okay so I am a REALLY BAD GIRL! REALLY bad girl! Instead of doing my homework (like I tell my kids!) I read, and read and read and yes I finished the book. HAHA! I just got it today. Monkey #1 had a docs appt at 2 we finished at 315 ish and while driving home I missed the turn for our freeway... well Deseret books had called about 3 wks ago I guess saying I had some books come in. Yes I finally picked them up. Yes I finished one tonight. HAHA! It was The Bishop's Wife. It was quite cute. Glad I took the time to read it. Next up mafia to mormon and another one plus book 3 of the twilight series.
Anyways another thing is go through my blogs I read. One has always intrigued me because of some of the things she has going on. Well tonight I dug back and sure enough she has a disease I have done research on before because a good friend has the same.
Anyways it brought back some old memories. Some good and some not so good. Some that terrify you and some that you just cant ever shake. Anyways take the time when you read this to remember some of the memories you hold dear. Some that while they may hurt help you to remember days of old that are good,bad or funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment