i saw this meme on Kathleen's blog a today and thought this was so cute, i had to come back and finally do this meme.
1. How long have you been a Mom? Well officially or to the other kids I mothered BEFORE my first official child? I was a live in and a live out nanny for a few years before having my own. So including them... about 17 yrs not including them... almost 13 yrs.
2. How many children call you Mommy/Mom/Mama?: 4 Want one? Just kidding!
3. Girl? Boy? or both? Both... 3 drama queens and one drama boy
4. Did you know what you were having? The first one no. The second, third, and fourth yes. Although with the fourth I swore up and down they were crazy and I was not having another girl... well they were right LOL!
5. How old were you when you became a Mom? I was 24 and a half....
6. How long were you in labor? Hmm first time I went in around 430 am and had her at 1115 am never hit really hard labor with her so unsure how long it actually lasted. Second time I went in around 8 15 am and delivered around 1115 am the bad pains started around 530am. Third was the worst went in after a few hours in pain at 1030 pm and didnt have the lil turkey until 122 pm the next afternoon. Final monkey went in at 3pm they said your not in labor and sent me home and I came back at 10 pm and delivered at 1045 pm.
7. what? there is no 7. weird meme :)
8. What was your least favorite thing about labor? umm back labor or labor in your hips are the worst.
9. Do you want more kids?: yes. One or 2 more. That would be nice...
10. Do you plan on having more soon?: Would love too but not sure if that will happen or not
11. Did daddy change diapers? yes, he did.
12. How many times have you been peed on? Umm I have a son... an only son and no nanny with boys... so he was my first and that meant a LOT! haha
13. Barfed on?: too many times to count...
14. Is your child named after anyone? middle names yes first names nope... My oldest shares her middle name with dad's mom and my 4th shares her middle name with my mom... my son shares initials with dad...
15. How did you come up with their name(s)? Number 1 is one of my good friends middle name spelled backwards... (how original huh?). #2 we took her name from the internet both middle and first name mean princess. #3 We wanted same initials so we went through the baby name book until we found one we agreed on. #4 is part french in spelling and most people cant spell her name right because of that.
16. When your child(ren) gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? mostly daddy. sometimes me. However if its me watch out I dont like being the bad guy and you really have to upset me to get me into this mode.
17. she didnt post this question so I dont know LOL!
18. What is the longest you have been away from your child(ren)? Well with my oldest I was still active duty so up to 3 mos at a time. With the rest the most I have been away was a few days.
19. Kids bedtime routine? 8 in room and 830 lights out~ weeknights... when you fall asleep weekends...
20. Are your toes painted? no I need to get it done though...:)
21. Last movie you saw in the theater? Its been awhile. I did attempt to go see Beowulf in the theater last but the imax was broken and that is what hubby wanted to see... so we didnt see it LOL! I believe it was ratatouille... it was good.
22. Last time you had a date? The friday that beowulf opened. So about a month ago??
23. One thing you will not give up just because you are a mom? reading and writing. still being an individual. Kathleens reply but its good enough for me too LOL!
24. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom? I gave up the military. I would like to have stayed in but I knew I couldnt really be a good mom to my kids if I was constantly gone so I gave it up when I got pg with #2.
25. Best Mom you know? Best mom I know... oh boy thats a hard question...I would have to say Kerry or Lena. They make it sound and look easy.
If you want to do this go ahead... I have no specific tags...
1 comment:
adorable amy!
Post a Comment