The inner workings of a SAHM who has decided to go back to school again. I am done with the AA. I am done with my Bachelors degree in Accounting. I am now working on my Master's program.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Dear Santa...
Okay I am a sap but this just hits so close to home....
3 comments:
Oh you made me cry, but that's ok. Christmas's while they gone are so hard, especially for the kids! Thanks for sharing!
amy,
you are not a sap (unless you mean it in a good way, like you are sweet).
you are a sweetheart, touched by what melts your heart. i am, too. would rather feel stuff than stuff stuff, if that makes sense hon.
blessings this day,
kathleen xoxo
i didn't mean to sound conceited about me, that came out awkward. i meant the "i am, too" about how i am touched by what melts my heart.
:)
Post a Comment