2 days after Christmas and 4 days from the New year. Lots to think about and ponder. Was this year a good Christmas? What did I do wrong? How can I correct it next year? What are the new years resolutions? Did I even meet my resolutions from this past year? Lots of thoughts running through my mind this year.
So I just looked up my New Years Resolutions from this past year....
1. actually know the lessons in RS and SS AHEAD of time this year.
2. no excuses (unless of course I am in the hospital) go to church.
3. keep a neater house and happier family
4. lose weight.
Okay ummm well I tried!
1. I did study some of the SS lessons well 1/2 of them ... I got to about June or so....
RS I never did get the calendar telling us where we were so nope never happened.
2. Well I went from zero attendance to probably 50% attendance. Lots of sickness this year. While we may not have been in hospital we were sick quite a bit. Anyways from inactive to 50% is good. This year hope to make that number higher.
3. I forgot about this one totally so I dont think I did so hot at it.
4. I did lose 8 lbs.... not so much to lose but hey I did lose weight. HAHAHA
Anyways I guess I am going to pray and ponder over my new new years resolutions for a few days. I will post them and I think I will have to resurect them monthly so I can see them every time I come on so I am constantly reminded.
How about you readers how did you do with your resolutions this year?
2 comments:
amy,
that is so awesome that you went from 0% to 50%!! proud of you!
doing a snoopy happy dance for you sweetie! nighty night, kathleen xoxo
I'm fairly positive I didn't reach ANY of my resolutions from last year...
yikes!
Post a Comment