Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Looking for friends....

So anyways I went about reading my blogging friends pages... so many to read I only get to read a few of them at a time. Well I was missing someone.... I couldnt find her. Her page was saying no known blogger.... I was freaking out. I knew she didnt just quit without saying goodbye!.

Anyways there was a blip and her website was lost... I am so sorry Kathleen.

So my blogging buddy has a new site! Its awesome you can even see snow falling across your screen... check it out here at Kathleen's New Home We are glad your safe and sound and not gone to us blog reading people....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww amy,
you are totally cute to write this. thanks hon.

i was pretty bummed when my blog totally died, deleted, but i am enjoying the new digs.

thanks for all the sweet words you said to me yesterday and today. you made me smile!

hope your day is as sweet as you are, kathleen :) xoxo