As you can see I did change up my blog. It even looks semi normal. Bad thing??? I do not know how to get the purple out of my siggie. haha. I changed everything else with minimal help though YEAH!
Well we have been home a few days and I am worn out. A three week vacation where you go go go go and go some more is tiring. I will have to update you all later on this but its been a long August and now we are into September.
My baby started Kindergarten today and its full day. I didnt know what to do with myself. I have a third grader too. Then two in Middle school. Wow when did my kids grow so old??
Anyways still dragging bottom. I will post again soon.
1 comment:
Good to "see" you on the blogging front!!!
Wow! All the kids in school all day? I can't imagine!!! :sniff:
Post a Comment