Monday, June 23, 2008

Changing blog....

So yes I am bored again. I am thinking I may get a new kit and see if Andi can do her magic again. I want it to reflect me... black, red and white (GO MUSTANGS!) Yes I still love my alma mater's school colors. I loved my high school years for the most part and I love Westfield High (even if its not the same ole school now).

I had the best best best time then. Yeah there were a few bad things but isnt there always? I joined the Church then, I met and awesome family who I love to this day (I would and do claim them as my own sometimes!), I met some of the best people and had some of the best times then. Most people do not like the high school time, but I loved it. I miss that life. I can hardly believe that in one short year my baby monkey #1 will be embarking on HER high school years. Isnt life strange?

It is very strange for us we typically have the teen age LOVE-HATE syndrome. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight books, Moonlight (Mick St. John is SOOO Hot! (oops did I say that?)), We love a lot of the same things. Her teen age hormones drive me to the brink though. Its very hard on me and her.

Anywho like I said I am changing my blog. If anyone knows how and wants to let me know otherwise I will try and get Andi to do it again! hehe

3 comments:

Lena said...

I just google around for blogger templates until I find one I like. Those are usually pretty easy to install.

Peter and I are bummed that Moonlight isn't coming back this year. That was one that we enjoyed watching.

When Monkey 1 is an adult maybe you guys will just totally get along then when the whole teen angst thing is over. It sound like you have a lot in common to go on. Good to "see" you again!

Cindy said...

I can totally relate to everything you're saying. Teenagers are so trying, yet so rewarding. It's nice and exciting to have "adult" conversations with my oldest, but the mood swings and teenage attitude make me want to pull my hair out!

Lena said...

knock knock ;)