Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jumblings...

First yes I changed the background. I figure seeing as next week we have THREE birthdays I would change the background now. We have Monday, Tuesday AND Friday all with bdays. So its a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Second I hope this crud leaves my lungs prior to next week. I dont want my birthday to be ruined because I am SICK! That would totally suck!

Yes My Birthday is one of the ones coming next week. Then my Hubby's is the day before mine and my second monkey turns 11 next week too. BUSY BUSY WEEK! I remember it all so clearly too. But that is a post for another day.

Yes I am sick now. Baby monkey passed her stuff to the mama monkey GRRR! Hopefully the doc kicks this stuff out today! Or tries too. I promise I will finish the vacation eventually.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry everyone's been sick. I hate it when they pass their "stuff" on to mom! That doesn't seem fair, but then how can you not catch what they have when you're the one taking care of them! I hope you're feeling better soon and HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little early!