Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vacation...

I want to post about our vacation before I forget but I never seem to have time. Even now I dont have the time. GRRR! Hopefully next week isnt as chaotic as this week has been. So I will post a bit then have to finish the rest of it later.

We left on August 8th and we went to Flagstaff. We got in late and barely got a hotel room. It was a horrid room I swear it had bedbugs. EWWW! I cant even remember the name but it was nasty lil place. The next morning we went and ate at this cool little restaurant and drove up to the Grand Canyon. We went to the southern rim and looked around and hit the gift shop. It was cool the kids all loved it. I took pics but cannot find the disposable camera HAHA. Probably fell out of the car along the way. We left early in the afternoon and got back to Flagstaff just as a huge storm hit. We decided to go on further. So we left Flagstaff and drove to Albuquerque (how do you spell that?) and stayed there. We got a GREAT room and we were much happier. The next morning we got up and drove into Santa Fe. ...

I have to go and will tell you more later.

No comments: