20 Years Ago: February 1988. I was 16 yrs old. OH BOY! I was a sophmore at WHS. I did a lot of dance at that point. Loved boys and life.
10 Years Ago: February 1998. I was 26. I was had been out of the Navy for about 4 mos. I had 2 monkeys and we had had our power back for a month after Super Typhoon Paka smacked us around for a bit in Dec of 97.
5 Years Ago : February 2003. I was PREGNANT! I had just found out I was prenant with baby #4. We were busy planning away. And trying to get hubby over his broken leg.
3 Years Ago: February 2005. We were preparing for hubby's deployment to Iraq. Spending as much time as we could as a family and gearing up for a LONG LONG 7 mos of being a single parent.
1 Year Ago: February 2007. I had 4 children. Was a busy mom with lots of sports going on. I decided to go back to school. So was searching for a school that was compatible with my busy life.
So Far This Year: Hmm I have completed all but two of my classes for my associates. (YEAH ME!) Started trying to live a healthier life. Read scriptures a lot but not everyday. Have picked up bowling again.
Yesterday: I SHOPPED! Yes I did. I bought lots of new things. I got lots of organizing stuff for my kitchen pantry. And stuff to do the walls in my younger monkey girls' room. Then went and bought (well Hubby and I did) a new tv. A new PS3 (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! Men and their toys!) and went out to dinner.
Today: I took the kids to school. Watched big brother, finished SuperNanny. Caught up on all my blog reading. (Havent been on in almost 2 weeks) and posted twice on my blog.
Later Tonight: Umm grocery shopping??? I dont know One monkey will be at a sleepover so maybe go out.
This Year: Reading scriptures. Finish my Associates and get a 1/4 of the way through my Bachelors in Accounting. Pull up my GPA it started out GREAT! but with family issues going on at the end of the year my last two grades were less than stellar (atleast one was!) Get my family more fit and active.
I tag you.
1 comment:
I like this tag, it's lots of fun. I think I'll have to do it on my blog. I'm sorry to hear that you and your kiddos have been sick. I hope you're all feeling better.
Post a Comment