ABC's of me:
A- Attached or single: Definitely attached.
B- Best Friend: My hubby. We may have fights but what friends dont?
C-Cake or Pie: Cake NO frosting. Make it Chocolate too!
D- Day of Choice: Well I have two days. I love Mondays because its peaceful at home with everyone back at school and work and then I love Sundays because I like going to Church.
E- Essential Item: Jeans Cant live without them.
F- Favorite Color: Take your pick... Red, Navy, Green, White, Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: BEARS! hehe I dont like long worms...
H- Hometown: Houston
I- Indulgence(s): Reading, crocheting, bubble baths,
J- January or July: Definitely January I LOVE cold. (except when I am sick hehe)
K-Kids: Girl Monkey 12, Girl Monkey 10, Boy Monkey 7 and Girl monkey 4
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: October 18, 1994
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters I am the middle girl
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges all the way!
P- Phobias or Fears: Flying, spiders, my hubby dieing in Iraq.
Q- Quote(s): Adversity is the stuff that shows whether you are what you thought you were.
-- American Proverb
R- Reason To Smile: My kids give me millions of reasons, so does my hubby!
S- Season: Winter. I love the cold white snow. I love frozen lakes. I love to ice skate for real not on fake wannabe rinks.
T- Tag: Lena, Cindy, Lisa and Kathleen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am a gamer at heart. I LOVE to play RPG's and chat on Vent with my gamer friends.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am not vegetarian by any means but I love both sides of the food debate hehe.
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination. I seriously procrastinate a lot.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Depends. I like U/S for looking at babies but I have seen many many xrays in my life.
Y- Your Favorite Food: salad and mexican hehe
Z: Zodiac: I was born on the cusp. I am borderline virgo/libra.
1 comment:
Fun read! It's always nice to better know your online friends! :)
Post a Comment