I am a woman. I am a woman with a strong mind. I am a woman who must learn to bite my tongue. I hate politics I really do. Especially the politics of today. I know the issues. I know who will best respond to those issues but by golly he is gone and we are stuck with incompetents. Can I go be an expatriate for the next four years and not have to deal with any of this? I really dont know if I can make it through this.
4 comments:
good morning amy,
i hate discussing politics, but amen sister ... i am at a loss of what to do since mitt dropped out.
God bless ya girl,
kathleen
Kathleen said what *I* was going to!
Amen Sista!!! ;)
maybe if we go campaign for him in the states coming up. You know some states already have their ballots pre done so whether or not he has dropped out his name is still on there. HAHA! So people can actually still vote for him and did you see James Dobsons wanted either Mitt or Huckabee to be it but was having a hard time as to who he was going to support but because Mitt dropped out he just said okay here you go Mike?
I know that Guiliani was still getting some of the votes here. DUH he dropped out when?
So maybe if we go surge the other states we may not get the majority of 1100 we need but we could maybe surge past Mccain. Do you see my brain is totally totally in withdrawl.
But thanks for saying the same things as me.
Also just out of curiosity Kathleen is it true that Ron Paul was really the front runner in Alaska? My neighbor is a staunch RP supporter and said the national news media has been lieing and denying that RP won there and is really doing better than they say he is? So just wondering.
I hear ya.
Post a Comment