Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just because I need to...

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO! I finished one of my final research papers at midnight. YEAH! I only had to have a minimum of 1750 words and I had over 2100! WHOOOOHOOO! I found an old paper that had some inserts I could use as a guideline for making a new graph on the cost of running the operation, and an outline template in my book so I had both of those WHOOOOO!!!!...

My other paper is a little longer but is taken from a paper I wrote earlier in this quarter and you have to expound upon it so its already 1/2 way written. So I am off to bed now so I can get up and go to church then finish it up and be DONE and Officially on BREAK! YEAH!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yippee Amy!!! :)

Lena said...

Hallelujah for breaks! MAke it a good one! I have an Econ exam tonight- yick.

Cindy said...

Good for you!!! I love your soccer pics too! So cute!

I really do love reading your blog! Have a great day!