Food likes and dislikes.....
My favorite foods are food?? No probably my favorite type of food is MEXICAN! OH BABY! My favorite single food... FRESH BAKED YEAST ROLLS! Favorite fruit... oh hmm cherries and peaches. Freshed picked ones off the orchard are best. Favorite veggie... OH BOY! Salad veggies I love salad. So tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, radishes, etc. I know bad but true favorite drink is COKE and most missed drink (since I am a convert) is SWEET TEA!
My favorite candy... snickers almond or almond roca. My favorite thing lately though has been GRILLED SALMON! Trust me if you knew me you would know I DONT DO FISH! However I tried this last summer and since then its like a severe craving like sonic cherry limeades...
My foods I dislike??? I dont like cooked greens of any sort. I dont like pomegranetes (SP?) and I dont like ANY V8 drinks. I dont like slimy okra... fried is awesome but not just slimy YUCK!
I love most foods as you can see. FOOD IS MY FRIEND :D !!!
Life...
1 comment:
Oh! I had some slimy food dislikes on my post and i left out that okra. Cuz you are right! the only way you can eat okra is fried. but the first time i had it was boiled--that stuff is SLIIIMEE--like snot--EWWWW. I like how you divided your favorites in to categories.
Post a Comment