Monday, February 5, 2007

So I was thinking ....

Someone pointed out how easy it is for Satan to get to us on Sundays... and I do have a testimony of this. My goal being to go to church every sunday unless it is ABSOLUTELY impossible. Well yesterday ya know its Super Bowl (and yes I actually WATCH football!) My head is killing me, when I first woke I couldnt talk and my throat hurt so bad. I was like we are not going. Monkey #4 had a fever... it was like everything in the world was pushing me away. Finally once I decided to go it seemed everything fell into place but before i said NO I AM GOING everything seemed to be going wrong. Anyways only Maya and I went and we left after the sacrament meeting was over. I am really glad we stayed. Some of the testimonies were so awesome. Anyways I wish I could have stayed for the sunday school cuz I really love my teacher (who also happened to be one of the awesome testimony bearers LOL). I still feel bad and I sound like a frog now and I cant really use the phone cuz my hubby cant seem to hear me without me yelling only I cant yell ...

So I am off to work on the kitchen, go grocery shopping NO I havent been yet!(we did go to sams and get a FEW things but my cubbards are pretty bare I havent really been in a month) and pick up the kids...

on a side note to friends who are overdue on their babies... i saw a friend today who had number 11 right after the first AND he was 14 days overdue and they finally induced him! He is TOOOO cute and was actually very tiny even for 2 wks over...

Keep on tickin....

No comments: