Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rolling on...

So Valentines Day is tomorrow and I got some cute stuff I think for each of the monkeys. This year a cute lil stuffy for each and a small box of chocolates. For hubby I got exclusive chocolates. They are coffee flavored and others. I dont tend to buy them but he LOVES these and isnt a member so I bought something I knew he would like.

On an upnote a good friends spouse came home yesterday! YEAH! Several of the men from our ward came home from Iraq over the past few days. I am soooo excited for this. I remember when it was me and how freaked out I was until he got home and now it was there turn.

Another upnote there is a HUGE HUGE party in our stake coming up this month. Its a HUGE party for members AND nonmembers. Hubby says HE WILL GO! YEAH! Its a huge potluck so I have to come up with something good and will feed 10 ppl. They had this party 2 yrs ago too and had over 600 ppl in attendance. WOW!

Anyways today is the day to finish the mess laundry room and get it all squared away and sorted out from the shelves to the laundry. SOOO I better get on in there and get to it...

Keep on tickin...

No comments: