Thursday, March 8, 2007

How did I get here?

A friend has been going through a lot of hardships lately and I really feel for her. Its hard to feel forsaken not only by your friends and family but also by Heavenly Father. Many times over the past 12 yrs I have felt lost or alone but I know its MY feelings and I have to deal with them. If I dont then I will be the one left to face Heavenly Father and be held accountable for those feelings. I am learning that if I read my scriptures when I am feeling out of place or mad at the world it does seem to help me. Also prayer. If that doesnt help then I go to the Bishop....
I know for my friend this has been going on for a long time. I cant wait to see her soon... It wont be but a few more mos and she will be here where I am and we will be able to see each other and talk F2F for once. AS well as our monkeys too.

Now I just need to teach this to monkey #1 cuz she spends a lot of time right now mad at the world. It sets off the whole family at times which I definitely cant deal with. Anywhooooo I must get to bed before I pass out.

No comments: