So much has changed over the past year. (or more!)I have so much to say but I dont know where or how to begin.
How about with our first move last year. We moved off base and moved into a rental house off base for the first time in our entire married life. Such a big change. To top that off my husband retired after 21 yrs in the Navy (hence the move off base!). He took a job as a civilian doing the same job he did while on active duty. So here are a few pictures of our new house.
This is the front of the house!
This is the back of the house!
This is our nice green front yard.
This is the huge backyard.
This house has been a good house for the past year. We have been through much in it. We have had a few issues with some poisonous spiders. Yeah this picture shows one of them that Maya got...
This is one of the pics and it isnt as bad as some of the other ones. I didnt even get pics of the rest of us and our spider bites. I will post another update soon. This way you are not inundated by a HUGE LONG LONG post all at once.

No comments:
Post a Comment