Thursday, May 22, 2008

School is on...

Okay so school is on. Its definitely different. I am officially done with my Associate of Art. My Bachelors program is off and running. My youngest monkey is officially enrolled in school for the fall. WOW! I will have an 8th grader, a 6th grader, a third grader and a Kinder kid come Sept. WOW!

We are still waiting on the breakdown in scholarships for my oldest. It seems to be taking forever. Anyways we are working on life it self. I have a friend who has a few medical issues needing a bit of help over the next few weeks so I will be busy busy with that. I have her, my own children's needs, my school work, and my own issues (like housework!) to deal with. WOW I hope I get some sleep in during this huge undertaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing your assoc. degree! kathleen