Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meme.....

I saw this on I dont remember whose blog.... I am stealing it.... so sorry :D

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. The Cutting Edge (I LOVE that movie)
2. August Rush (So Awesome!)
3. All the Harry Potter Movies.
4. Pretty Woman (I know its a bad movie but I watched it before I knew it was bad!)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. USPS as a coder
2. Cashier at grocery store
3. Nanny
4. US Navy

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Houston, Tx (Hook'em Horns People!)
2. Guam
3. North Little Rock, Arkansas
4. San Diego California

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Spaghetti (forever this has been one of my favs!)
2. Chicken Kelaguen *YUMMY*
3. Lumpia
4. Loaded Mashed Potatoes (when I feel bad bring them on!)

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Moonlight
2. Suvivor
3. Greys
4. NCIS

Four sites I visit daily:
1. email/ Yahoo homepage
2. University of Phoenix
3. Pogo
4. LDS Board

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Hong Kong
2. Korea
3. Branson Missouri
4. Phoenix/Mesa AZ (and Dallas/Ft. Worth Area too)

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Alaska
2. Guam
3. Japan
4. HorseBack Riding

Four Friends I'm Tagging:
1. The Nanny
2. Lena
3. Lisa
4. Anyone who wants too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun list. i so enjoyed "the cutting edge," too! loved their chemistry.

and alaska is so sunny and beautiful right now. i love my view here. here's some of my alaskan sun for you ....

night night, kathleen