This week has been a blast for the kids and I am so glad they were able to do it. My oldest who is no longer my baby at 12 has gone away to girls camp for the first time. I will have to update on that when she gets back. My 2nd and 3rd monkeys were both in a day camp for soccer and are absolutely LOVING it. So much so they are pretty much knocked out by 7 each night! YEAH! My lil monkey though isnt too happy with this change. She hates being the only one ever left at home. Poor lil monkey!
Next summer we will have to put her in the soccer camp too. Three for soccer camp (one all day camp and 2 1/2 day campers) and another Girls camp for the big one. YES! I cant believe it. Soon it will be 2 girls' camp campers. I can still remember my first time at girls camp and how I loved it. The day I dropped the oldest off I had all these memories come flooding back to me.
One of them was my favorite of my YW Stake leader. She is the bomb and guess who called me yesterday?? YES it was that leader. I was so shocked and couldnt believe it. I love her so much and she is just like family. Anyways I cant wait to hear from her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment