Tuesday, January 2, 2007

A New Year brings with it A New Beginning

Well I feel with this new year (2007) that I should actually keep and post an up to date journal. Yes it will be hard but I think I can manage it. I have made a few resolutions for this year ...
  1. actually know the lessons in RS and SS AHEAD of time this year.
  2. no excuses (unless of course I am in the hospital) go to church.
  3. keep a neater house and happier family

Okay so that is it for me. I hope to keep this up to date and that way I can see if I am actually accomplishing my goals this year.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Those sound like some great goals to me. They handed me the new books for RS this year and I realized I haven't cracked one of those in years just because I'm always in primary and it doesn't even cross my mind. I should be reading it with you!