Monday, January 15, 2007

Keep on Tickin'

So here it is Monday and I have been to church THREE sundays in a row. Stayed the whole time too. I really liked Sunday School lesson yesterday and I actually was able to comment on it and know what I was talking about LOL! Instead of sitting there like a wallflower. RS was pretty good they did the intro to this years President. It was really good the sister teaching it taught it like she really KNEW him. So it was awesome.

Anyways I really like the New Testament so I look forward to the teachings in SS this year.

Other than that my house is a wreck and I really am going to focus on it. I am tired of it being the way it is. My hubby definitely is, not that that matters. I really resent that he expects me to clean and do all for everyone in the family but he only picks up and does very little but doesnt work but a few hours a week and so therefore justifies it by saying well i bring in a pay check and if you want to have me clean then you must get a job. Funny how that works I get a minimum wage job and work 30 hrs a week and he has a real job gets paid twice as much and then works like 10 hours a week and does nothing else.

Anyways I must tick on ... the food should be done... not that I want to eat. But hey thats my perogative right? Atleast I thought it was. Lately it doesnt seem that way.

Keep on Tickin

3 comments:

Lena said...

That's awesome, three weeks in a row! I haven't been able to do that this year yet because no one will stay well! I'm right there with you on needing to get my house in order. I always feel better when it is, but getting there doesn't always feel so great...

frugalmom said...

How's it going lady? Haven't seen much from you lately.

Life ticks on said...

how strange that i got an urge to do it today huh?