Saturday, March 1, 2008

Into school....

So school has started and its not so bad. Its only the end of the first week though haha. Today is the soccer round up. Monkey #2 isnt going to be there because she went to Disneyland, California Adventure and Some crazy but cool restuarant (which means I know the name but cant spell it and I am not entirely sure of the name. haha)I am terrified that I let her do this. I had a bad dream that something bad happened and so I am scared for her. I cant wait till she gets home safe and sound.

I am taking Monkey #1 and 4 with our neighbor girl to Build-A-Bear today. Its our neighbors birthday and they are set to leave in a few months and she is a great girl so we are going to let her pick what she wants. Both monkeys are fighting a HORRIBLE cold though so I dont know.

Anyways thats it around here. I finally got over the stomach virus around tuesday afternoon. That was the absolute worst. How about you all how are you out in the this world?

No comments: