I have been tagged by my friend Lena...
MY HUSBAND
What is his name?
John/ Kent He will answer to either...
How long have you been together?
13 years now
How long did you date?
6 Mos.
How old is he?
38
Who eats more?
Him
Who said I love you first?
Hmmm I dont know....
Who is taller?
He is.
Who sings better?
I do only cuz he doesnt sing at all...(lol).
Who is smarter?
Well, I dont know. I have more schooling than him. I have better grades than him... but that doesnt mean your smarter so I think we are both above average... (kids had to get it from somewhere right?)
Whose temper is worse?
His by a longshot.
Who does the laundry?
Me
Who does the dishes?
Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Well umm If your standing at the foot of the bed looking at it I do.
Who pays the bills?
I do, thanks to his hard work :)
Who mows the lawn?
The gardeners? Thank you housing!
Who cooks dinner?
Usually me
Who drives when you are together?
Him
Who is more stubborn?
ME!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Him.
Whose parents do you see the most?
His
Who kissed who first?
Umm a consensus of the minds?
Who asked who out?
He asked me!
Who proposed?
He did.
Who is more sensitive?
Me, or at least I show it more...
Who has more friends?
I do
Who has more siblings?
He does, 3 sisters and 2 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family?
we both do :D
Now its hmm...Lisa, Heidi and Monique's turn?
1 comment:
hi amy:
really fun post. i enjoyed this. hey, hello, my first time here. lena commented on my 22sep post today and told me she popped over to me because she saw me on your sidebar. too funny. i was curious, so i had to come and see. it amuses me how you put me on your sidebar of favorites because you never commented or emailed me, so i had no idea you liked my blog. you made my night. you made me smile to see your list on your sidebar.
and .... come and see tonight's post (24sep). i did a shout out to YOU and lena.
thanks for the smile tonight,
kathleen :)
aka grateful
Post a Comment